Tuesday 7 December 2010

Castle sheet! =D

I noticed we didn't have a finalised design for the castle! So I asked Matt if I could design it since I've been given the following tasks to do for the week...

(1)Put a character in a scene - coloured to add to our concepts folder
(2)Some interior shots of the dining area - we only have the one Michelle drew.
(3)FURNITURE design sheets - I'll be studying different designs, drawing a long sheet for us to finally decide what kind of varnish we should use for our interiors.
(4)Castle design sheet!
(5)Maybe watch "Merlin" for reference - suggestion from Michelle =D

So heres what I've come up with this morning^^

I wasn't sure if the princesses balcony was better round or square with the good old wooden beams. Since in during the medieval times, wooden beams were seen in between the blocky rock structures. So, I'll leave this to our comrades to decide on. Then I'll redraw the finalised designs.
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment