Friday 3 December 2010

First Concept!! For Iredia!

Computers not working 100% but I got a test done =D


I'm currently working on getting the authentic look, trying to imitate this digitally really is hard work! Having to imagine how water would react the each stroke and stuff.. very deep thoughts since I know the actual processes I have to go through if I did this traditionally.

I played around with some colour, made the pinkish grass a bit too bright. I have to refrain from using bright colours.. total opposite of what I'm using for my other projects, so its going to take some time getting used to. Overall, I was pretty happy with the outcome of the mayfly. The colours might be a bit too bright though, so more tests needed! Will keep you update in the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment