Tuesday 30 November 2010

Chinese Painting the old school way..

I found a video with someone grinding the block of ink and doing a bit of painting^^ Hope this helps you visualise what I was going on about in the previous post =D



This person isnt very "PRO" .. I think he or she is still in the middle of learning. I remember my chinese painting teacher had stacks of books with step by step instructions to help guide us along with the lessons. The person in the video has probably had alot of experience in acrylic painting since he/she uses very dark tones. Dark blocked out tones arent commonly seen in skilled craftsmanship.. that what people believe anyways.

They people running the channel seems to have an aim to animate chinese paintings =O So I guess this was a great find!! I should contact them to see how they're progressing, We might be able to snatch a few tips on the way ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment