Friday 5 November 2010

ANP09305

Within this unit we were asked to initiate and develop new content solutions that will challenge our productions. We’ve been encouraged to BREAK boundaries, whilst realistically working on several projects at a time. We are required fulfill THREE roles, Artist,Animation and Technical. And choose which to mainly focus on.

I’ve chosen to focus on ARTIST. I want to play the role of a cinematographer and do concept work for several projects. Providing I would have an outlined theme to follow, my aim would be to produce a portfolio of different style, to show my potential and flexibility in various ways. To do this, I will be experimenting on various programs. I believe sticking to one platform would limit the potential in creating an intriguing style.

So I have installed parallels and bootcamp on my macbookpro to work on a windows OS too.

No comments:

Post a Comment