Thursday 7 April 2011

Feedback from Matt^^




It seems, from the last feeback I went a bit crazy with the perspectives! So thx to matts very detailed feedback Im managing the perspectives very well, by following the guidelines! Warped pictures are becoming more challenging as I've increased the size of the canvas. Its much longer then I originally expected it to be, probably why the bricks on the right seemed a bit OTT.. I didnt bent the perspective line.. exaggerating the curve to a point where the bricks looked as if they were falling..lol..

so yeah!

Matt:
Haha hey Yuki, I got a bit carried away drawing over your pics with edits, so don't get too hung up on what I've written, I was trying to help myself work it out and think so...

PART MISSING - you will see the result in another post.. =P

Sorry bout the knitpicking. These aren't big issues, just what would be ideal and if you can make the changes then great, but if you're having trouble with them then don't worry, they should work fine as they are.

Thanks, see ya.
____________________________________________________________

Thx Matt =DD

No comments:

Post a Comment