Tuesday 5 April 2011

Frame Painting for the opening shot continues!

heres the full details of which I've been instructed to follow.
Okay so crunch time coming monday Yuki- its gonna be a tough few days for us but I'm sure we're up for the challenge!

so for the environment painting here's what I want- remember when you did this:


http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ENZ8lX14MJE/TYIMFbUFzXI/AAAAAAAAAY0/Oaq1uwpmjqo/s1600/flowerpractice.jpg

This is the standard I want for the environment of our film for the 1st shot! Perfect referencing from a chinese painting - really strong sense of style.

The rock painting you showed me on skype was good- but I know you can do better, as I feel it was missing the strong sense of style and definition that you had in the above art piece.

Here's a rock painting i want you too reference from as closely as possible for the environment-apart from altering the colour slightly to suite the colour scheme we're working with:



Note how the artist works with the texture perfectly, make sure you use the texture as you're painting- i noticed it wasn't in the background of the file you sent me- I'll send you a paper texture file thats the exact correct size settings but test it when you import back to programme anyways.

work to our colour scheme as you have been doing- especially with the pond- making it that swamp style green- here's a pond that I think would make a lovely reference:



maybe a bit too faded into white but you get the style

For the plants use that nice depth of field you had with the foreground and background plants in your shot for smitten.

Weather you want to include a sky or more plants behind the pond is up to you, see what you think works

(Your frame paintings fine so I have no suggestions for that- just make sure the flickering is nice and soft so try and paint in a similar style for each frame).

And thats it!- check your hotmail for the paper texture and I'll skype you when I get home tonight to send you the 1st shot.

Iredia

No comments:

Post a Comment