Tuesday 5 April 2011

Professional Skills

THE GANT CHART,Its physically too long to upload here
I decided to make one since we were given the option, and plus, I had trouble logging into shotgun half the time =S .. wasn't sure if what I had there was enough, so to avoid Shotguns technical problems, I made a gant chart for easy marking and tracking. Both my leaders pretty much already knows my full schedules so yeahhh..

.... as a note, I scheduled from ..

-SEPTEMBER 2010 to the beginning of term when we pitched.
-New Groups, Events Tasks to DECEMBER
-HOLIDAY SCHEDULE!
-SECOND TERM SCHEDULE - Mostly Filled with disso and tests.. and developing overall styles of the two films.
-HOLIDAY TIMETABLE
-IPP.................
-THIRDTERM SCHEDULE
-PLUS.. the 10 days I have to leave right before submission..for personal reasons/

I have to go HongKong for that week... reason why I've planned to work ahead of schedule, pushing tasks back in my gant chart so that there is time to fix or if our miscalculated, or underestimated tasks. If discussed this issue with my project leaders! And if I could I would really prefer to stay for that week, but its unavoidable! I really don't want to put so much pressure on my team members so I'm working extra hard this holiday to fill in the 10 days I'm not here. I may turn up at the start of third term like a zombie whilst everyone else look brighter and energized from the long rest they've had.. but owell. Things need to be done!

Im also going to BAFTA's! =DD For a bit of Industry networking maybe? Hope it will be a good experience^^

No comments:

Post a Comment