Wednesday 15 June 2011

Crying Nymph FINISHED! =D




I'm personally very proud with the outcome of this shot, not only does the lighting make it look amazing, it brings out the environment, bring the environment to life! Theres a slight reflection in his eyes, like a nice shine of the water moving, and the shadows moving with him as he crys!

This shot really shows the improves in both mine and Iredia's skills in TVPAINT, I just wished we learnt of it sooner. Now that its coming to crunch time, the stress is really building, however without the hassle of rending for long hours its become a luxury to work on this project. EVEN WITH the constant shoulder pains and snappy wrists.. not to mention my neck feeling like its going to fall off from looking down at my screen for long hours..

We've had constant skype meetings to get the feel of this shot perfect! And it really shows! I worked out, by using 3 different brushes for the reflections, ripples and water splashes it makes the shot more interesting. And less cluttered as it did before in my test.

Also, we decided to keep the tears original, meaning there tears you see now are infact Iredias roughs thats been filtered.. a test I did whilst on skype with him. By filling the tears in it looked asif milk was pouring out. Looked a bit disturbing so we decided not to bother.

Anywayz, I need to go back to working on the new Mayfly shot I've been given.
Considering we started working together on this project from the start of the year- 2011 our 2nd term to of school year, we've really caught up to the other teams! =DD

No comments:

Post a Comment