Thursday 16 June 2011

soooOO.. an update on todays progress

I've had a few meetings with Iredia today
a)Progress Check
b)To discuss and decide on the next shots final LOOK through screen sharing.

I've completed the shot I worked on last night as planned. Had a good shower, and a full english breakfast to get my head moving. And also kept myself hydrated! =DD Theres alot of people downing energy drinks, but I just cant do it, I need a steady head and hand to frame paint or the works just not going to go anywhere.

Since the these evolution shots were technically planned out across a course of 2 days, It does show in the overall look. Well, that in my opinion anyways, maybe because we were both tired.

I'd admit, time really IS eating us all alive, I mean we're all mentally drained. I personally have a really bad shoulder.. and feel as though my necks going to fall off still but none of this can be helped. Iredia' still shaking from the energy drink overload..lol..

SooooOO back to work stuff

I've finished the outlines for the next shot, fixed the layers up as appropriately as we've discussed. I drew the outlines and layers on different layers incase any changes were to be made. In the Mayflys case, I've also separated the wings from the body onto different layers so that we can BLUR the wings at certain frames and also tone down the opacity the make the Mayfly's FLIGHT seem more believable.

Other then that. theres not much to say... My 3 folders are still in the middle of being sorted.. Thats mainly because Im in the middle of rendering the footage for technical together.. ADOBE PREMIERE, WHY ARE YOU SO SLOW. =_=" Even on a PC with 8GB RAM its being a pain.. so.. its now a matter of the thing sorting itself out really. If all fails I shall use the editing features in camtasia on mac or debut on PC =D

But first, DINNER.

No comments:

Post a Comment