Wednesday 4 May 2011

Its been a while!


But heres a finished shot for the Mayfly project im working on in TVPAINT.

Because this program is bitmap based it takes alot longer to work with. Its pretty much a digital version of traditional anaimation of paper, this is exactly how me and Iredia are working. Which is why this film is taking so long to do! Overall, I must admit i prefer it to toonboom n flash which are both flash based. Having completed a scene. I can honestly say. Its gives off that magical feeling of traditonal animation, and we hope this atmosphere created will also stun viewers! In comparision to all the 3D projects going on, its gives off a fresh feeling! Not polished but creative and arty. The traditional way =D

The only thing missing from this scene is the eyes being filled in...

The rendering issue has also been sorted. through the use of Aftereffects which I will also document soon.

PAGES to look forward to:

-Process of The MayFly
-Process of SMITTEN

I feel its best i create these pages for my tutors to evaluate how my groups generally work. Since its working alot of successfully in comparison to other groups atm.

But after all the back/shoulder pains from this shot, It all feels worth it!

Enterprise is also coming along very well! I shall link the official website and learning blog. Mind you the learning blog will be taken off after the end of term.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment