Tuesday 31 May 2011

31st May Update

Shot 2 has been finished, so Im waiting for the appropriate time to have our next meeting for the Mayfly. I've been given the crying shot of the nymph on megauploads, but im currently having technical issues - I cant seem to get onto MU or download direct links from it for some reason. So I'll wait a day or better, I'll go over to a relatives house to download it. So I hope its not a MU problem.

Smitten's Opening shot ( the last background im going to be working on) just needs lighting touched up. And thats about it =D

If things dont go accroding to plan, I shall be practicing animating for my animation folder.

At the moment, I have 3 head turns, one leaf fall, nymphs parody of cyclops from xmen, and a colour change ( just a blob of colour)

I will be working on a slower leaf fall to possibly put into the MAYFLY film. And a shot where the nymph lifts his head up, for a cut in shot, which should technically fit in between two of Iredias main shots!^^

Times running out so dont know if theres going to be much to blog, but i'll try to update this as much as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment