Wednesday 25 May 2011

Le Opening Shot Progress...

This pretty much counts as my last full day in UK, before leaving for HK that is. I've blocked out the opening shot, and im trying to get it done by tonight,plus finish an animated shot for Iredia. I'll be having meetings with my leaders today to discuss what I need to get done whilst in HK.

Iredia has giveen me the option of animating in my time in HK, but I personally dont see that possible since I wont have much reference, or would I be in the right environment for me to purely concentrate on thinking up fresh keyframes for animating. Frame Painting seems like the best choice. The same goes for SMITTEN's backgrounds. Everything but this shot has been finished. I made sure this was done so that Matt has the backgrounds ready to animate over =D

I shall Upload my timetable for the next 10 days later on today.

This Opening shot alone needs more shadings and detail like bushes and flowers. The tree branch in the foreground will be on a seperate layer for matt to play with overlapping movements in that layer. So yeah. shall update on the progress soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment