Monday 9 May 2011

The Outcome

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-MyH1ettlGvA/TcWK3lnIp1I/AAAAAAAAAc8/_is7FJJUAmc/s1600/waterswimtet.jpg

This took around 6 hours to do >< VERY proud with the results!! Hope you like =DD

I think I followed the instructions this time VERY well! It proves this method of workflow works! This system we've developed makes things very direct, as a team, its easier to understand and when I go off track theres something to reference back to.

THANK YOUU!!!!

I feel I've improved so much!!^^

We wanted a contemporary high contrasted feel, - similar to the same atmosphere and feeling lomography gives a person. Its nostagic yet fresh in the face, since its not widely seen anymore. With technology improving so much, our world visually becomes a High Definition perspective. Where as going back to 2D. No matter how clear, how crisp a 2D image is, it would never be as crisp as the sort of technology used in photography in this century. From this concept. I decided to play more with colours and lighting. I've had to pay close attention to the lighting and colour to give it a more 3D touch, as if the character was alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment